• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Why can't I freakin find a phone number to the Pin Trading Store in DTD at WDW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't I freakin find a phone number to the Pin Trading Store in DTD at WDW!

mylittletyguy

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.1%
52   1   0
This is so freaking frustrating! I KNOW there are phones in the store. Why can't I find a working phone number!!?? Anyone have it? I am SERIOUSLY considering driving up there first thing if they have PODM's from today's release left...but it's almost 3 hours one way and I don't want to waste a trip!

Thank you...I found that number too and it is a non working number and any other number that does work is a general office number and you get a "we arn't available during non business hours" number. Boo. This is really frustrating. I know they close at 11 and I have been trying for an hour to contact them.

I found a number and I called and spoke to a human at a switchboard...she put me through to the pin store but apparently that stop answering their phones up to a half an hour before closing. What the crap is that about? I couldn't make it today because of my son's school....he's off tomorrow but I have a wedding rehearsal to go to tomorrow at 4...so I would HAVE to get there first thing so I can make it back in time for that. If I waited until they opened to call and then leave...it's just too late. I am really bummed and pretty miffed about how difficult it is to talk to someone there...especially when they are still OPEN for business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back