• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Why Did the Chicken Cross the Street?

ZAPPED! Why Did the Chicken Cross the Street?

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Because there was a designated “Animal Crossing”! Lol what a cheesy segue into an amazingly thoughtful and generous zap my little sister received this weekend. Last month I made a thread about how my little sister had ventured into the world of “Animal Crossing” and I was asking for any tips or advice on how to get started and any trades that anyone was willing to make for the Amiibo cards. I’m such a newb at it all but I always find myself raked into whatever my little sister’s newest hobby is because I love her so much. Now I wasn’t expecting too much out of the thread because this is a “Disney” forum but I still had to try… I mean, we do have the kindest people around on this forum.

And cue @DawnB with one of the most thoughtful ZAPS I could ever imagine… she messaged me that she could send over a few cards and some fun extras to give to my little sister (side note, my [not so little] sister is graduating this year so with all the stress she’s been going through, I really want Animal Crossing to be a de-stressor for her). Never in my wildest dreams did I expect what would be in the actual package when my little sister opened it earlier today.

First off, it was filled to the brim with AC goodies… she literally squealed with joy when she saw the amount of Kitty Cards that @DawnB had included. I think they may share a love for felines! Plus there were so many other amiibos to sort through and to add to the game. Heck, there was a full Ultra Pro binder full that was included.

The fun didn’t stop there… there were two little sacks that were heavy and full of stuff. The first one had little keychain amiibos that worked like the cards do with characters loaded onto them. And the other sack had the cutest AC pins?! Now I’m a total AC newb but pins are totally my jam and I geeked out at the art on some of them. I already plan to get her a small cork board to display the plethora of pins that @DawnB included in the sack.

But no! It did not stop there. There were dozens of AC stickers and a few small figurines that she can display around her room. Even a slip cover for her Nintendo Switch to keep it safe and stylish. Oh and the coolest Animal Crossing Guides/Books that my little sister almost bought herself a couple weeks ago. When I tell you both our jaws were on the ground as she was opening this box of goodies and it felt like it just went on forever.

@DawnB this was the sweetest, most thoughtful package my little sister has ever received. She wanted to let you know how grateful and lucky she felt to receive it and she will cherish it! I too am so grateful to you! Her happiness is my happiness and you made both of us jump for joy! You made this big brother a “cool brother” <3

Here are most of the goodies in all of their glory!
b4eac884295e03d3dcde4d027116fddf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what an awesome zap! Okay i think after seeing this i may need to go power up my old wii and play animal crossing City Folk :) It's sort of a poor mans new horizons LOL.

Back