• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Why I do POC auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.
"piece of crap" It's pins that have a higher "trading" than "wanting" ratio. I think it's cute that she does this...and I was going to bid on her last one, but the points got too high before I got a chance to bid. It's a points system for bidding.....so if you have a pin that's got 20 trading and 1 wanting, that's 19 points. becasue there is 19 points between the ratio. It's a cute idea!

you carry on with the auctions, it's fun to see all the bad pins. And like other members have said it's not all about the high end pins but to meet and have fun with like minded and friendly people. There's no need to be rude about it.

I think a quote from Mulan is appropriate here ...

"Who spit in his/her bean curd?"

Constructive? I think someone needs to look up the word "Constructive" in the dictionary sometime soon. Psycho, I like your POC auctions. I haven't participated yet but I think it's a fun and creative idea. You do your thing and leave this wack-a-doo to their hateful...oh, excuse me, I mean "constructive" criticism :rolleyes:

"piece of crap" It's pins that have a higher "trading" than "wanting" ratio. I think it's cute that she does this...and I was going to bid on her last one, but the points got too high before I got a chance to bid. It's a points system for bidding.....so if you have a pin that's got 20 trading and 1 wanting, that's 19 points. becasue there is 19 points between the ratio. It's a cute idea!

OH! Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back