• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Why I love DPF!

ZAPPED! Why I love DPF!

maxtrexmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I had posted about a pin pics trade where I ended up with a fake Club Penguin pin and never heard back from the trader(not a DPF member) when I tried to contact her. It was extra disappointing since it was a pin for my son. Mia (Minniethegirl) responded to the thread and told me she had a Club Penguin pin that she would send us! I was so touched that someone I have never met in person would care enough to do something so sweet for my son! It was perfect timing too because my older son is at a sleepover and he is missing his big brother and was feeling a little down. It came in such a pretty package with this sweet note:
1stpenguin1.JPG

Thank you SO much Mia!!!

I also need to thank disneyvillainlover for including this extra pin with the ones I bought from her sale. I am working on a Muppets collection, especially Kermit and Miss Piggy, for my sister-in-law so this will be perfect! Thank you SO much! :D
Kermit.JPG

I just think it's so cool how everybody looks out for each other and tries so hard to make this hobby fun! :hug:

Back