• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL WIN a Evilos Fantasy Pin by following me on Twitter.

VINYL WIN a Evilos Fantasy Pin by following me on Twitter.

Evilos

Christopher Avalos Artist
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Win this pin:

5376141212_99d46c495d.jpg

All you need to do is Follow me on Twitter and RT this post:

Win my #Vinylmation #TRON Sam Flynn Fantasy Pin by Following me on Twitter and RT'ing this post. http://evilos.com

Here is my Twitter link:

http://twitter.com/#!/EvilosArt

So to win just "Follow" me and RT my latest post. I will pick a winner Monday at Midnight.

Good Luck.

Thanks. Christopher

Sorry to hear only 3 people entered. If I was on twitter I would totally follow you. Twitter is the LAST thing I need to add to things to get consumed with lol. :) I am, however, going to get my fantasy pin the old fashioned way :) Thanks much Christopher!!! :)

Sorry to hear only 3 people entered. If I was on twitter I would totally follow you. Twitter is the LAST thing I need to add to things to get consumed with lol. :) I am, however, going to get my fantasy pin the old fashioned way :) Thanks much Christopher!!! :)

Thank you for the support! I hated twitter for many years till I found its another great networking tool if used right. Im a facebook junkie myself, that site alone has gained me many contacts and life long friends.

i have a twitter account but i do not admit this to anyone! LOL, im addicted to facebook though...

Back