• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Win a GRAIL AT COST game Disney Shopping Ariel pin entry is 17.00! 2 spots left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! A totally deserved win! And thanks for posting when the next game will be I'll be ready to jump right in on Monday (as I'm sure others will be as well)

I...I think I just fainted! Omg. This. Omg. Thank you so much! Total pick me up when I needed it most!!! Can't wait to tell the boyfriend! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

BTW Jtrack you are the only person I am stumped for in case you don't win......... I've never seen ANY of your wants......... I have a room full of pins and NOOO match ugh!!!!!!!!!!

lol well I just started adding wants a few days ago. I like anything stitch, friday the 13th, merlin, vinylmation or vmk related. It's ok if you don't have anything with those themes lol

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've decided to make the next game Pin 66692: DisneyShopping.com - Pavé Princess Holiday Series Belle Pin , hopefully I'll start it by Monday or as soon as I'm done shipping everything from this game

Coooool! Do u think there is a chance in the future that u would use 50663 in a game? ^_^ lol 66692 is purdy but 50663=WANTS!!!! XD

Yes that will be the pin after this one so repeat players who showed intrest could have a break in between LOL little Belle next big princess coming soon!!!

Yes that will be the pin after this one so repeat players who showed intrest could have a break in between LOL little Belle next big princess coming soon!!!

Awesomeeeeeee!! Thanks for the little break! LOL

Ok except for Molly, Mali (please confirm address) and Tina (international so I have to post tomorrow) all pins shipped!!!! Thanks everyone!

PM with address confirmation sent

Status
Not open for further replies.