• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: WINNER ANNOUNCED Dsf avenger comics + marquee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: WINNER ANNOUNCED Dsf avenger comics + marquee
I bid the following:
[pinpics]34529[/pinpics]: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Snow White Dancing
[pinpics]40962[/pinpics]: DLRP - Pin Trading Day 2005 (Maleficent)
[pinpics]73491[/pinpics]: DisneyStore.com - Seven Dwarfs Costumed Chip an' Dale Pin
[pinpics]90007[/pinpics]: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney Movie Tangled

I will add the following pin to my bid:
[pinpics]55297[/pinpics]: DLRP - Walt Disney Studios Invasion Series (Stitch Art Of Disney Animation)

tangledYay.gif
more bidders:)
The leaderboard is still (in order)
Mickeymouseje
broncobilly
talesoftobv

I bid the following:
[pinpics]34529[/pinpics]: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Snow White Dancing
[pinpics]40962[/pinpics]: DLRP - Pin Trading Day 2005 (Maleficent)
[pinpics]73491[/pinpics]: DisneyStore.com - Seven Dwarfs Costumed Chip an' Dale Pin
[pinpics]90007[/pinpics]: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney Movie Tangled

I will add the following pin to my bid:
[pinpics]55297[/pinpics]: DLRP - Walt Disney Studios Invasion Series (Stitch Art Of Disney Animation)

I will add one more pin
[pinpics]31739[/pinpics]: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Scrooge McDuck Face

A total of 6 pins in all

Trying:
Pin 81326: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery
Collection - Princess Aurora ONLY

Pin 25395: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Tramp and
Pups

Pin 35794: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Valentines Day
(Lady & the Tramp)

Pin 59141: DSF - Enchanted - Queen Narissa

That's totally fine:) I hope everyone is also ok with that. I wasn't able to announce the winner either:) and now, the winner of the DSF avengers comics and marquee is DALAKERSRNUMBA1!!! Congratulations! I'll PM you my info right now:)
So I tried to up my bid before auction's end and the DPF server was down. If I may still add to this bid I'd like to add this:

- DSF Brave Marquee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back