• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: WINNER!!! AUCTION: DISNEY UP! Jumbo Carl's House Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright time to make the last second offer just like on eBay

I have a variety of bids:

Option #1:
Pin 76177: DisneyStore.com - Guest Star Stitch Set (Ariel Only)
Pin 90857: DSF - Fathers Day 2012 - Belle and Maurice her Dad (Surprise Release)

Pin 90007: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney Movie Tangled
- one of 3 scenes:
1) on the gondola, Flynn with hands on Rapunzel's shoulders both characters centered lighted
background
2) on the gondola, Rapunzel only pointing out to the lights with lighted background
3) on the gondola, Flynn to the side and Rapunzel lifting the lantern with lighted background

Option #2:
Pin 76177: DisneyStore.com - Guest Star Stitch Set (Ariel Only)
Pin 90857: DSF - Fathers Day 2012 - Belle and Maurice her Dad (Surprise Release)

Pin 89881: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - The Little Mermaid
Pin 89883: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - Beauty and the Beast

Option #3 (Value bid):
Pin 90007: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney Movie TangledPin 90857: DSF - Fathers Day 2012 - Belle and Maurice her Dad (Surprise Release)
Pin 43070: Disney Mall - Stitch Christmas Stocking Stuffer Frog
2 DSF Books (TLM and B&B)
TLM PoDM (will have 3-4 scenes to choose from)

I know only one pin from each bid is from your wants but I went with trading value or somewhat things you like for the complementary pieces.

Last edited:
If I'm not in the lead i can add this too
pin9483th72

THANKS EVERYONE FOR BIDDING BUT WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!! PAULY88 thanks so much!! you had the bid with the pins I was looking for the most!! :) ill send u a PM right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back