• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Wonderful Zap from Averysfairytale!

ZAPPED! Wonderful Zap from Averysfairytale!

Booger1964

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
330   0   0
My gratitude goes out to Lisa (Averysfairytale) for the wonderful zap she sent me from my "wants" list. My list is getting smaller and those that are on there seem harder to get, so thank you SO much Lisa! I really appreciate it! Here is what I received:

pin5897

Ooooo and I got a very special surprise today too! The lovely Lisa sent me:
241jeop.jpg

I wasn't expecting anything as I was happy to help with Lisa's fundraiser! I even told her NOT to send me a pin, lol! But oh what a very nice pin she sent me! And along with the pin, Lisa sent me a purple star lollipop ... it looks like a magic wand! I love it!! Thank you Lisa!!! You are too kind and generous!! Take care, *bjr

Ooooo and I got a very special surprise today too! The lovely Lisa sent me:
241jeop.jpg

I wasn't expecting anything as I was happy to help with Lisa's fundraiser! I even told her NOT to send me a pin, lol! But oh what a very nice pin she sent me! And along with the pin, Lisa sent me a purple star lollipop ... it looks like a magic wand! I love it!! Thank you Lisa!!! You are too kind and generous!! Take care, *bjr

Hey, leave that wand at home when you come to the party. I don't want to be smacked with it. :lol: Congratulations!!!

Back