• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wonderground Gallery DLR Exclusives

Would you be interested in purchasing wonderground Exclusive items?

• yes, definitely.

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No, thanks for the offer

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I would like to see pictures of some stuff first.

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderground Gallery DLR Exclusives
Thanks so much for doing all this legwork! Question for you (or anyone who knows Wonderground pretty well): Do they tend to keep stuff out until it sells out, or do they rotate the displays? Two of the designs I want most (from earlier this year) are not in evidence. Just wondering if they're sold out (which, of course, they probably are, but I am an eternal optimist! I can't even find them at exorbitant prices on eBay!!!) or if there might be some pieces hanging out in "the back room" waiting for me to call out to them. Anyway, will go and ponder what I might want to buy to console myself ... :p

They keep stuff out until it sells. For instance the michelle como? Jasmine and rajah... everything from that release is gone except those last few postcards.

There was one item someone asked specifically about and the CM's knew what i was talking about. It had been gone for a month or so.

Just an FYI... if those prints are out of price range, the postcard prints are incredibly well done, and could easily be framed as pieces of art all by themselves or in sets. Would be great centerpieces for a frame with pins around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back