• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wonderground Gallery / Sleeping Beauty Off-the Page pick-ups available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderground Gallery / Sleeping Beauty Off-the Page pick-ups available

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
There is an event on September 27th (Sleeping Beauty and Peter Pan related). See:
http://disneyparksmerchandise.com/e...-fairies-artist-showcase-signing/?instance_id

I can ONLY purchase the ones that say they are available as deluxe prints (unless you want the limited edition or the original but that's VERY expensive.)

Also Available as a Limited Edition Giclee and Deluxe Print

[h=1][/h]

[h=1][/h]

[h=1][/h]

I have NO idea how much the limited edition giclees are, but if you are interested in them, please PM me with your cell phone number. I would ask that you send payment as a GIFT and I can have Disney ship it directly to you.

$75 each postage paid in the USA, these are the large prints (deluxe), NOT the giclees. If you purchase 2, your total will discount to $140 postage paid in the USA. If you would like the prints signed, it will be an extra $10-15.

If you purchase more than 2, I will have to figure it out the rates (1 print with packaging weighs 2 pounds, 2 prints with packaging weighs 3 pounds)

If you pay as a gift, I will see what I can about having it shipped directly from DTD.

Liana Hee prints - $75 postage paid -

Rapunzel Swing

Down the Rabbit Hole

Wish I Could Be (The Little Mermaid)

http://disneyparksmerchandise.com/wp...shICouldBe.jpg

Other prints available

JSC-UrsulaAriel-CMYK-co-120x120.jpg
JSC-MaleficentAurora-CMYK-120x120.jpg
JSC-EvilQueenSnowWhite-CMYK-120x120.jpg
HerWonder_Alice_CMYK-120x120.png
HerSlipper_Cinderella_CMYK-120x120.png
HerHair_Rapunzel_MotherGothel_CMYK_5-120x120.png

Last edited:
Also, on March 1, 2014, additional artists will be there!

[h=3]Artist Showcase with Jasmine Becket-Griffith, Noah, Kristin Tercek & Gregg Visintainer[/h][h=4]March 1[/h][h=5]WonderGround Gallery, Downtown Disney® District, Disneyland® Resort[/h]Join us as we welcome four talented artists to the WonderGround Gallery in Downtown Disney® District on March 1st! Jasmine Becket-Griffith, Noah, Kristin Terck & Gregg Visintainer will be on hand from 11a.m. to 1p.m. Stop by and take a look at some of their latest releases!

See:
http://www.disneyparksmerchandise.c...kristin-tercek-gregg-visintainer/?instance_id

for pictures

Just out of curiosity, how much are the Princess Good/Evil 5x7 postcards selling for? I purchased them from someone online a few weeks ago without knowing anything about their price... I hope I wasn't completely taken lol.

For those of you who might be wondering, the set of those looks beautiful matted and framed!

Just out of curiosity, how much are the Princess Good/Evil 5x7 postcards selling for? I purchased them from someone online a few weeks ago without knowing anything about their price... I hope I wasn't completely taken lol.

For those of you who might be wondering, the set of those looks beautiful matted and framed!

I'm not sure, I think $2.95 or so for the postcards?

Last edited:
I love Aurora and Phillip. Wish I didn't live in France at these moments.

:( Unfortunately, tracking with France is a touch & go. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I can tell you that one print weighs 2 pounds with the heavy cardboard backing/packaging that I do so shipping internationally would be very pricey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back