• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

World of Color Limited Release Mystery Pin Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
World of Color Limited Release Mystery Pin Set

ckuhrt21

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hello everyone!

Just recently returned home from a Trip to DLR. After buying a few too many WoC Mystery Set boxes during my trip I realized that I was able to complete an extra set of the 8 character bubble pins. I am asking $90 for the set including shipping and Paypal fees (per the new payments rules for the forum), international buyers may need to pay a couple extra bucks for shipping. Please let me know if you are interested, reasonable offers will be considered. I also have two more additional Simba pins from the set for sale at $10 each including shipping and Paypal fees.

Will ship internationally, please inquire via DM if buying internationally to work out shipping.

1934f15b-2542-4d23-86e7-7cac3ea3d2fb_zps8f79a5b9.jpg

As of right now I'd like to sell as a set. Let me see what kind of responses I get. If I decide to break up, I'll earmark those two for you, since you asked first.

That's a good price for the set, if my friend hadn't already gotten one, I'd be all over it.

If you do break up the set, I assume Ariel & Rapunzel would be more expensive than the others? Or would you divide the $90 by 8 and then add extra for shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back