• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Worth of fastpass pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth of fastpass pins?

Mr. Anagram

Pin Trading Stress Disorder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking at going after the fastpass pins for a lanyard. I've been going on eBay for a few of them (namely the toy story midway mania and jungle cruise pins). Thanks to scrapers and counterfeits, my median price range is completely off. I just know that those pins don't go for 5 bucks each.

Are each of these pins worth around 20 dollars each? :anxious:

Well, I'm not one of the best ones to answer this question, but I collected these, and from experience, I can probably say that while trading with other traders in the parks for these pins, those two and a few others (like Space Mountain, Rock'n'Roller Coaster, Philharmagic, etc.) tend to be the ones they go after, if they trade fast-pass for fast-pass.

I don't know about monetary value, but I'd say for a hidden mickey, they are fairly sought after, in this collection.

Again, this is just from my personal experience :hs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back