• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would someone from the USA be able to purchase a $2.25 pin for me please?

leopardpolkadotspots

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0

Unfortunately the member will not post to the UK - and she hasn't replied back to me about posting it to the UK either.

I will pay the $2.25 buy it now price plus postage to you and then postage to me in the UK as well as leaving you a lovely reference both on here and on DizPins Ref Centre.

The website is not ebay, it is Etsy, does anyone have an account?

Please check out my feedback on here and on ebay leopard-polka-dot-spots

Hope you can help me as it is a beautiful and unusual pin and I would love to have it.

Thank you :)
Chloe

Last edited:
I don't have a Etsy account but if its free, I can sign up to help you if you're still looking for someone. Let me know, thanks!

Back