• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wow most Lopsided trade I've got in a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow most Lopsided trade I've got in a long time

pauly88

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Usually i don't post this info but though you folks would find this funny.

I got a Pinpics trade request the other day.. random thing i guess? anyhoo

I can't say their name but this is was the trade.

Their
pin89485

For My
Pin 89485: Brave - Princess Merida
pin32275

Pin 32275: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes 5 Pin Set (Tinker Bell)
So I thought i should check out the other traders pins and they had not bad pins but yet they offer me this? :dunno: Traders this greedy i wonder

or Do you get these often too?

Sometimes when people send out a large volume of trades these happen they don't check the offers they are making. I know I have done it once or twice but I try and make sure I don't offer like that.

I'll be honest. When I'm sending out trade requests, I check just about every pin that I have that shows up as a match for the pin I'm wanting. I usually put something like "willing to trade multiple pins" or "please check my traders". I look at the trade requests as a place to start trade dialogue. I'm hoping that other traders are like myself and are interested in more pins than are listed in their wants. I don't edit my requests to see which offers are completely ridiculous and I know that it rubs some people the wrong way.

Wow not a very good trade offer considering the LE size, the cost, and the trade to want ratio, huh not a very good trade offer at all. But I do understand how people just get carried away and get click happy with their trade requests and don't always pay attention to what they are actually doing. I probably have been guilty of it before in the past and like others have said I also get my fair share of these kind of trade requests on a daily basis as well. "Gosh darn scrapper hidden Mickey Pins." Anyway, I am sure this person completely overlooked the actual details of this trade, but I am just happy to hear that you didn't agree to it Ha Ha Ha. All you can really do is just laugh at this one and brush it off. However both pins are pretty nice in my opinion, but they are just not at the same level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back