• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Wreck it Ralph Fans! Dis is for you! My first auction of the Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Wreck it Ralph Fans! Dis is for you! My first auction of the Year!

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I got these for my boyfriend but since he doesn't enjoy pins as much as I do he decided to give them to me to trade or auction for something I'd enjoy :3 So here's the pins for auction:

PD75118-front.jpg
PD78500-front.jpg

Pin 93081: DSF - Wreck it Ralph (Felix)
((
Pin PD75118: DSF - Wreck it Ralph (Felix)))

LE 300

&

Pin 97593: WDI - Pressed Pennies - Wreck-it Ralph - Felix
((
Pin PD78500: WDI - Pressed Pennies - Wreck-it Ralph - Felix))

LE 250

What do I like? What do I want?

My pinpics/DisneyPinPlace is Romancing_Train for my most updated wants and my old one is LOCKE

I like:
-THE LION KING ((I still need all 3 TLK ptds ):))
-Cats ((Like Oliver, Marie, Dinah etc))
-Brave ((I really want the paris crest, DSF christmas, and the Merida paris locket!))
-TDS pins ((I liove the game pins and the new years pins))
-Rapunzel or Elsa pins I don't have

ENDS Friday January 17th DLR time @ 6PM

Oh man, you got some really great bids already!
Would it be okay for me to bid some pins that I have coming to me? They should arrive by the end of the month.

There are links underneath people's avatars that will take you to their wants.

I think they meant how do you look them up when they have a different name then whats under thier name :3 Like I have my old pinpics one or like if people wanted to look up mimis and she doesn't have an account here.

Leaderboard coming in a hawt minute!

Leaderboard:

#1: docfish2u! (I only have 2 pins with any of the Hyenas on them! I do have the Rafiki pin, you gave it to me at DLR!)

#2 TheAlyssadon (One of the last Brave pins I REALLY want, I love it so much ,_,)

#3 Zangles14 (I think the pin is hilarious and love it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back