• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO WTB 2024 WDW Carousel of Progress Parade Pin

ISO WTB 2024 WDW Carousel of Progress Parade Pin

SnoozyBluez

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey!

looking to buy a WDW Carousel of Progress Parade Pin from this years monthly release.

Thanks!

That one in particular seems to have gone crazy. Not sure why. Are you collecting the whole set or just a CoP fan?

That one in particular seems to have gone crazy. Not sure why. Are you collecting the whole set or just a CoP fan?
I'm actually collecting the full set from both coasts. Problem is i'm in Canada so I have to either have someone pick them up or go reseller market. This is the only one i'm missing so far

Back