• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Year One PODM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year One PODM

Epcot82

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I have four of the first year PODM pins for sale. I was going to get the whole set, but they have just become too difficult and expensive to obtain. I am listing these with prices and pictures, but since the pictures are kinda bad(I'm a terrible photographer and I only have a camera phone) I'd be more than happy to answer any questions about the scenes. The prices are not set in stone so feel free to make an offer if you feel that they are over priced. Shipping will be $4.00 for each pin which includes delivery confirmation, and discounts on shipping will be given based on weight. Thanks for looking!

101 Dalmatians -- SOLD
Dumbo -- $60.00
Jungle Book -- $35.00
Pinocchio -- $30.00

photo1.jpg

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Last edited:
101 Dalmatians sold. Please help me pay my tuition. Feel free to make offers if you think the prices are high. I will also accept money+pin deals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back