• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Yet Another Disney Movie Club Olaf Pin (DMC #49) - ends 5/16 5pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Yet Another Disney Movie Club Olaf Pin (DMC #49) - ends 5/16 5pm PST

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
Up for auction is the following pin:
[h=3]Pin 100843 Disney Movie Club Exclusive VIP Pin #49 – Frozen – Olaf[/h]101 Wanting/44 Trading (including myself)
pin100843th200

(Stock photo used because the box has never been opened.)

You will receive the pin sealed in its box. Please note that this does not come with the COA card (it wasn't sent with my order). Please also note that the box was taped to the mailing slip with packing tape, so the box does have some packing tape stuck to it, and some sticky areas where I removed it from the paper it was taped to. Therefore, the box is not in mint condition, but the pin inside will be.

Thus auction will run until Friday, May 16th at 5pm Pacific Standard Time/Disneyland Resort Time. The winner will be chosen soon afterward.

My pinpics ID is timeerkat. It has my main wants, but I do like lots of pins that I haven't yet seen on pinpics (and there are a ton of pins out there that I don't even know about that I'm sure I'll like), so feel free to bid even if you don't have anything that is listed in my pinpics.

Likes/Looking For
Lion King (main collection) - especially Timon
Disney Afternoon - especially Rescue Rangers
Robin Hood
Wreck-It Ralph
Daisy
Clarabelle
Stitch
PTDs
LEs with good trade ratios

Dislikes/Not Looking For
Hidden Mickeys (except for what is listed in my pinpics)
Princesses
Vinylmation (except what is listed in my pinpics)
Holiday/dated pins (except for Lion King and/or pins listed in my pinpics)
Fab Five
Jessica
Current DLR Rack Pins
Scrappers/Damaged pins

Thanks for the bid! By default you are the current high bid. :) will post a proper leader board after more bids.

And with no more bids, Megfan is the winner! PM is being sent.

Thansk for looking everyone, and to Rasputin for also bidding in my first auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back