• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Yo ho Yo ho a Pirate's Life for Stitch LE 125 End 6/23 9PM PSt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Yo ho Yo ho a Pirate's Life for Stitch LE 125 End 6/23 9PM PSt
Well it's hard to compete with all those bids ... Although I still really want the wdi Mickey :)

leaderboard switch

1) jrdnsmom
2) crashmyparty
3) riftraft

I bid:

pin96114

pin96162

I would just like to remind everyone that trade auctions are meant for the auctioner to find pins that they like the best! There is nothing personal about it... I've had this pin for a long time and want to trade it for pins for my collection. I would have loved it to go to you, but the pins offered were not the best ones. I'd be happy to send Jordan another pin for his collection.

On a side note, I think it's better for people who want to help someone win an auction to just contact them directly and the person can add them as part of their own bid. I think it can unfairly sway an auction, like mine, if people see there is support for someone over another. A few people didnt even want to bid because of this. Doesn't this remove the objectivity of an auction? You're not supposed to give the pin to your favorite person. But to the highest bidder. Can you imagine if auction with money were run this way? Hmm... I know you are offering $500..... But I'm going to take this persons bid of $100 because I like them more! That doesn't make sense. Anywho... Just my feelings on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back