• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Your Disney Photos in Watercolors + Original designed buttons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Disney Photos in Watercolors + Original designed buttons!

Rvaya

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So I for over 14 years I've been taking commissions for artwork. I usually sell commissions slots of my Etsy shop or directly through my website but I thought it would be fun to offer something very specific to my fellow DPF friends!

So I'm offering watercolor postcards, yes it's stamped on the back as a postcard is but is painted on watercolor paper. This example is of my in my R2-D2 Mickey ears :)

It is done in two colors of your choice and if you have a few reference images that is best in case one might be just too small to pull any detail from. I'm wanting these to stay Disney themed so photos while at you were at the park can look best I think, but all ideas are welcome.

**Some photos do lack the needed detail, I'll make the final call on if it's possible for a picture to be painted for this size.

mickey-ears-me-72.png

To see more of my artwork please check out my portfolio website: 5sizes2small Studio

Price: $18 (includes shipping from France)
You will also get a High Res scan of the painting before I send it. I'm quick and can usually have a painting done easily within a week or sooner and off to you in the mail.

If you are looking for larger artwork please contact me outside of this thread and we could probably work something out. I can make up the paintings in sizes up to A4 or Letter size for easy international shipping.
This above is special DPF price, I'm needing money to help with my upcoming move back to the US and every bit can help now that I am not at my baking job anymore.

Other places to find me and my work:
My Patreon Campaign
Youtube Channel - 5sizes2small Studio
My Etsy Shop
Facebook Page

Original Buttons/Badges

I also have a high quality button/badge making machine. It makes 1.5" or 38mm metal buttons. I often make my own designs to wear or sell. I had an idea that maybe people would like originally designed pins that maybe act as a hello when going to pin trading events and/or the parks themselves. Below is just a quick example I did but I can work around what you're wanting for things like colors, and the things it says. I've made batches of buttons for many occasions even family reunions!

***Disclaimer: The rim has a copyright info saying that it's not officially licensed with Disney, these are not trying to make money off Disney but more so paying me for the time to put them other and the actual costs of the parts. They are meant to be for fun and do not have to have anything explicitly Disney on them if you prefer not to.

badge-ex02.png

badge-ex01.png

badge-ex04.jpg

For a set of 6 buttons that are all of the same/similar design: $10
If you need more than 12 buttons that are of the same design I'll need to figure that but as long as they are all the same design there will be a larger discount.

For a single button: $3
(It's this price more so because I have to put in the same amount of time even if I'm only making one single button.)

Sketch Button / Meaning I make a one of a kind drawing of a character of your choice and turn it into a button: $8

hand-drawn-buttons.png
Shipping can change on how many you order but for a base line it starts at $6 from France with tracking.
If you need to place a large order then I'll weigh it myself and quote you the final price and expect at least a week for arrival so if you have a rush job that could change things.

I'm offering these as I do not have a job right now as I'm between moving from France to the US. I leave at the end of August and these types of commissions I can get done easily and quickly. All support is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
I'll be back tomorrow, something like this would be lovely to commemorate our first WDW trip and our engagement!

I'll be back tomorrow, something like this would be lovely to commemorate our first WDW trip and our engagement!

Thank you! I hope to hear from you, If you're wanting something larger than postcard size that can be discussed in pms.

I also added buttons/bages for sale too for those who might have seen this post before :) Yesterday was my last day at work so I finally had time to mock up my idea this afternoon.

Bump - My messages were full but should be able to get messages in case anyone tried and I didn't know.

Thank you! :)

Since I'm an illustrator I was trying to think of a way use that here without just coping artwork or redrawing popular characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back