• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Your latest Disney Store purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your latest Disney Store purchases

BagciFreak

You can rewrite your own story
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just noticed that there's no Thread to share all your new dolls! It's always very interesting to see what other people bought and for which prices and stuff.... let me start!

My new Disney Store dolls arrived yesterday! I ordered a few dolls from a friend of a different Doll Forum. So glad I was able to find a Ariel in that pink dress, just need to dew on sleves now and it's perfect! Also glad to have 2002 Ballerina Ariel. He replaced the original doll with a fully articulated DS Ariel doll. I also got a 2011 Classic Jasmin who has the best signature outfit yet imo, I like her new face a lot more though. Pocahontas is also really cute and I like her alot better in Person. The best thing about my purchase was my Parks Rapunzel doll. Her Hair doesn't feel like Nylon at all, and I really like the fabric they used for her dress. The seller also gave me 2013 Ariels outfit and a random pink dress (to which doll does it belong?). I was dissapointed to see, that he gave me a random Mattel Sleeping Beauty doll instead of a 2012 Classic Ariel doll. x) Oh well... gonna sell her soon.^^

13068120824_cc1e58df20_b.jpg

My Designer Zarina and Classic Elsa & Anna arrived too, I'll take pics of them later. They are still in their huge package cause I need to learn for school atm. x)

My lastest purchase was the Sven Plush - got him sent to my house, but he has a hole in the fabric so need to go to the disney store and exchange him. :(

i feel like a lot of people might post their "frozen" purchases. ...NOT A BAD THING. D:

last purchase was an elsa mug from frozen, for my paintbrushes.
i haven't been to the disney store in a while though. too lazy to make the trip. :c

Great idea for a thread! :DLove everyone's recent goodies! I went to the DS yesterday and they finally had little Elsa in her adorable animator box! I thought she was cute ever since she came out, but after seeing the animator box too... I just couldn't resist

The site did not get my whole post somehow... Weird :/ well it wasn't all that exciting- I was just going to say that now I need to wait for animator anna =>

I also ordered the new Elsa sweatshirt on the UK DS

820007040636M

Lovely sweatshirt!! Hope it eventually makes it to the us site- congrats on the great purchases!! ^.^

Hi I have a question. I have just noticed that your elsa doll has the animators artwork on the box but I thought they had only done the two frozen sisters as toddler dolls, Have they now changed the artwork? x
They changed them to standard boxes recently. I think they were meant to be animator dolls from the beginning, the Frozen boxes just helped to promote them better back when people didn't really know the characters.

Great dolls! Seems like everyone is getting Frozen goodies, hehe. I have to say, that those Frozen Animators dolls look fabtastic! But if I get any Animators doll, it would be Ariel or Tink. Don't have enough space to get that many Animators dolls!

Hi I have a question. I have just noticed that your elsa doll has the animators artwork on the box but I thought they had only done the two frozen sisters as toddler dolls, Have they now changed the artwork? x

I saw some toddler Annas today in the original Frozen packaging. I do want the Elsa in the first packaging (i made the mistake of not getting her when I could have) :/

We'll keep looking for her!! If they got Anna, I'm sure Elsa will be close behind!! It seems to be happening that way. The girls are coming to our stores on different days!!

tumblr_inline_n21v68A9Z41qfdb55.jpg

I got the animator Elsa and Sven several days ago. My brother picked them up for me at the disney store since I got them on hold. I was recuperating from getting my wisdom teeth removed
so was happy to finally have these in my collection. I got the little golden book from superstore though.

tumblr_n2cykv2Z9Z1qgaja8o2_500.jpg

Last week I also got an Kristoff animator doll and Tinkerbell animator doll. Anna I got as a christmas present from a good guy friend of mine.

tumblr_n2cykv2Z9Z1qgaja8o1_500.jpg

A few days ago I got the Frozen figurine set with the Womens Elsa tee and Anna mug.
Today I secured an Olaf plush which I put on hold and picked up.

I am still searching for an Elsa 20'' plush.

I am frozen crazy.

They changed them to standard boxes recently. I think they were meant to be animator dolls from the beginning, the Frozen boxes just helped to promote them better back when people didn't really know the characters.

Okay cool thats much better very cute- Oh now I want them too lol x (if i can find them that is lol)

Great dolls! Seems like everyone is getting Frozen goodies, hehe. I have to say, that those Frozen Animators dolls look fabtastic! But if I get any Animators doll, it would be Ariel or Tink. Don't have enough space to get that many Animators dolls!
Thats what I was thinking the boxes are so big Im gona have to wait until I buy a house to be able to get these ones lol x

That's why I decided to finally debox my animator dolls, they take up a TON of space in their boxes!

So here are my other dolls! I also ordered Limited Edition Merida and LE Anna in her green dress. But it will take over a month until I receive them, cause I have alittle deal with the seller. I pay him 100€ every 2 weeks, so he'll have his money within a month. They cost me 260€ btw which is a great price.

13130652293_9b6b1a0cfb_c.jpg

13130644783_a204580f99_c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back