• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zap from Sorapandora!

ZAPPED! Zap from Sorapandora!

Gingernutty

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So my recipient in the Secret Santa was Sorapandora, and I had so much fun making her package. Seeing how pleased she was made it worth it, I wasn't expecting anything in return, but today I arrived home to find this:
tumblr_mgskoiGwWW1qhk4hso1_500.jpg

She sent me this as a thank you! I'm so amazingly grateful, it's such a lovely gift! The fairy pins are great and the stickers are so cute!
THANK YOU SARA!

You're very welcome - I'm happy you like it! :bigthumb:

The thoughtfulness and generosity of the SS gift you sent me was just so above and beyond anything that I was expecting. It truly blew me away.

So, my little way of saying "thank YOU", again. :)

Back