• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped Again!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped Again!!!

Tbird

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I recently did an auction and the winner was Melissa (pin2pin1). I got the pins in today and the little poophead
zapped me with three other very cool pins. All I can say is thank you sooooo much!!! You are awesome (But your still a poophead....lol).

Here are the pins that she sent me for the auction:

And here are the pins that she zapped me with:

Ooooh very nice pins!! Especially that D23 Jack Sparrow Compass pin!! Melissa did good!! I’m very happy for you Tony; you deserve lots and lots of pins!! Congrats to both the zapper and the zappee, lol!

Now who’s gonna be next in the “War of the Zaps�? This is sooooo much fun!! Love it!!