• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped and I didn't even know it

ZAPPED! Zapped and I didn't even know it

fordracing31

The Eye Lady
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Some weeks ago I made a trade via trade auction with anzaryaa. Well when I get bubble packages I just take the pins out and toss the envelopes to the side until my recycling is full until I finally get rid of them. Thank God I do this cause when I picked up anzaryaa's package she sent to me and I felt something in the corner so I looked inside and found...

You are so sneaky...Thank you so much...I love the pin and it really brightened my day up! I'm so sorry this is late and I just found it :facepalm:. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much!!!