• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by CJVandever!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by CJVandever!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I anxiously awaited the post man today, knowing that I should receive a couple LBEs... but much to my surprise, there was an extra one. I immediately recognized the name and the address... the oh so awesome Carla!! Not recalling having traded with her recently, I knew it could only be one thing!! I had been zapped!!

Carla sent me some awesome pins straight off my wants list, and really nice additions to my Toy Story collection!

pin13574

Pin 13574: Toy Story - Slinky (Spring)

AND

pin8572

Pin 8572: Toy Story 2 Rex with Cone

Thank you so much Carla!! I love these pins, and they brightened my day, even with the horrible storm outside!!

Back