• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by docfish2u

ZAPPED! Zapped by docfish2u

chroll

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I participated in the GrailSlayer's craft auction, and even though I didn't win the big prize, I got zapped with... PUNZIE!!

Pin 80608: Disney Tangled - Rapunzel
pin80608

I was really shocked and very happy... and I had to get into pinpics and delete a mass of trade requests that I had just put in for this pin! haha, a good problem to have!

Thank you, David. You are so kind!

yeah, it was pretty dang awesome of David to send consolation prizes out to everyone. i mean, talk about generous!

thanks. I already had the Jerry Leigh version, but this one is so much prettier, with its sparkles and all!

Back