• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by HandA!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by HandA!!!

Tbird

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Me and Jason set up a trade several days ago and when my pin arrived the other day and I opened the package I was surprised by this awesome Zap that Jason sent to me.

Pin 79024: DLR - Disney Pin Trading 10th Anniversary - Decade of Magical Trades - Piece of Disney History - The Haunted Mansion

What a cool pin!! Thank you so much Jason!! I will get you back, just wait until we meet at WDW in Oct!! :naughty:

WooHoo! Congrats Tony!! Another cool HM pin to add to your collection! Very nice! And a BIG HIGH 5 to Jason! (see I told you, you are one of the good guys!! :lol