• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by momin.ator!

ZAPPED! Zapped by momin.ator!

sockgnome

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
This is an incredibly belated post, but I didn't want to neglect to post a huge THANK YOU to @momin.ator, who ZAPPED me with some amazing gifts when we traded in July!

Not only was I able to trade for a gorgeous Lady and the Tramp pin for my collection, but she sent along a set of three long-sleeved onesies and an embroidered bib for Rowan! She did the embroidery herself, and it is beautiful:

VQ3xjKkh.jpg

The onesies fit him perfectly, and were very timely because right after I got the package we went for a trip along the California coast. I hadn't owned any long-sleeved onesies, and the whole trip turned out to be really cold, so they were exactly what we needed! They actually still fit him, and the white one was ideal to do his first birthday cake smash!

uqKihpOl.jpg

Thank you so much, Gwen, for helping me to keep my little guy warm when I was unprepared for the weather, and for the beautiful handmade bib!

Back