• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by my own daughter!

ZAPPED! Zapped by my own daughter!

Hannahmation

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I came home from work the other day to find a little bubble-wrapped package waiting for me to open...
and when I did, it turned out to be my VERY MOST WANTED JASMINE PIN!!

I didn't even know she'd bought it for me! What an incredible surprise!

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! Thank you, Stark Reactor (you stinker)!

Aw, how awesome of your daughter!! Family zaps are so awesome - especially when they can be a surprise. My mom has gotten me on quite a few occasions, and I've tried my best to get her back (with not as much success :lol Congratulations on your beautiful pin addition!! ^.^

That is to cool!! Congrats on the pin and also for raising such an awesome daughter!!

GREAT ZAP! We take pins over to my mothers all the time! I would guess my Mother has over 200 pins now. The pins give her such joy as I am sure getting a pin from your daughter did you! Congratulations!

Thank you for such thoughtful comments! Hannah has been spoiling me lately -- with this surprise, with organizing the pin collection, and especially with the beautiful, beautiful art boards she has been making for displaying pins! (The Alice board is done, and Aladdin is nearly finished.)

It is so nice to be able to hear about and share happy events with our pin trading friends!

Last edited: