• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by PeachyShades! :D

ZAPPED! Zapped by PeachyShades! :D

DPF Court Jester
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hey everyone! :D

If anyone is a member of the Pin Pics forum known as Pin Talk you would know that a lot of members there met recently at Disneyland and Club33 (That's a while different thread lol.)

While we were there PeachyShades aka Linda, aka a member of Pin Talk zapped me this:
426214e7bed835a3503f894e162b7494.jpg

I AM SO HAPPY! XD
This is the same pin that I tried so long to trade for until I got cheated out of a pin a few months ago while I was trying to trade for this very pin. Admittedly, I only screamed internally when she gave it to me (I've got a rep to keep up after all.) I am still riding off the joy of this weekend. I met so many amazing people from Pin Talk, I'll make a thread soon and show everyone here some pictures! :D

I just wanted to thank Peachy, because I didn't really have enough time to properly thank her! :)

9e0e45580f198ec12360cf9c4d4a6171.gif

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Peachy is a QUEEN of zapping. I still cherish the pin she sent to me quite some time ago. :) Lovely lady.

Congrats on your zap!

Back