• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Rasputin Knows Best!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Rasputin Knows Best!!!

PurpleRose

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
OMG, my mom brought in the mail today that was addressed to both of us. We weren't expecting anything, but when we saw who it was from...Oooo, we became so elated. We got RBKed!!! Both my mom and I got a bubble wrapped surprise(she is going to post hers soon). I just love the cool sticker, it's so creative and cute! I couldn't wait to see what was inside the bubble wrap so I opened it post haste to reveal the little gem that was inside. It was Stitch with Flora and Fauna! I love this pin because it is so adorable. Thank you so much Darris and Angie! You guys are so thoughtful and caring and made me a happy girl today. I appreciate not only what you have done for me and my mom, but what you have done for others as well. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love it!:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:Erin