• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Shannon!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Shannon!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
So Shannon and I worked out a trade a couple weeks ago. The Post Office decided to give the package a tour of Miami, before sending it back to Shannon, instead of bringing it to me, like they should have (my first EVER issue with USPS!!). Shannon was AMAZING during the whole process, working with me and communicating with me and USPS to try to get this issue resolved. She is an absolute sweetheart!! I finally received my package today, and it had an extra little goodie inside!!

Pin 54618: A Pirate Nightmare - Jack Skellington & Crossbones
pin54618

Shannon zapped me with this awesome NBC Dangle!!

What Shannon doesn't know is that I was actively pursuing THIS VERY PIN this morning, nearly working out a trade with someone through pinpics for this pin!!

JUST IN TIME!!! HAHAHAHA!!

Shannon, thank you so much! Thank you because although we went through, well, hell, with incompetent USPS staff who said my zip code did not exist, you stuck to and through it, and it finally got resolved!! You are an absolute pleasure to trade with, and I would vouch for you ANYTIME!! Thank you so much for the zap, I truly loved it!!!

~ Z

Last edited:
Back