• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Shelterkat!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Shelterkat!

krand1276

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Met up with Dawn while visiting the parks this week and when she gave me my pick-ups, she also zapped me the Mary Poppins Storybook Steed pin I was wanting. Super sweet of her! Thank you! Really nice surprise. :wavey:

(I’d post a photo, but I dropped my phone in the park and shattered the screen, so no Tapatalk for a bit)

Congrats on the zap! Nooooooo!!! Why phone why?!? I broke my phone twice this year, lol and I dropped mine at the park too! Hope you get it fixed soon so we can see all the pretty pictures!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It really does hurt when our phones fall...and when they fall in the toilet. Yup, happens all the time around here.

Congrats on your zap!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back