• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED with a HOLY GRAIL PIN TODAY....

ZAPPED! ZAPPED with a HOLY GRAIL PIN TODAY....

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
I am with out words to express how touched I was by the HOLY GRAIL ZAP I received today from Diablo (aka: Mike) at the My D Pins, trading event today.

We're standing there talking and out he pulls Pin 23719: DLR - Mad About Pins (Cheshire Cat) 3D and proceeds to hand it to me. I was speechless, and in somewhat of a shock.

Mike, thank you for the bottom of my heart. You're the best!!!
:cheshire:

Thanks to everyone for your words of congratulations, and kindness. I am VERY gratefully for the awesome friends I have made via this hobby. God's blessings be upon you all! XO

Back