• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zaps

ZAPPED! Zaps

BAM

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So I have to share the wonderful mail I've gotten this week. It's truly amazing how wonderful this forum has been and how nice the people have been.

This is from Poohlady5. She sent a beautiful Bambi pin for my daughter after I had posted a problem with getting some fake pins. And the cute little Piglet Tsum Tsum is for my son. And of course I will be keeping Aurora for my collection.
nxw0wp.jpg

My next wonderful package came from tbird. He was one of the first people I started talking to and he has been just a wealth of knowledge. He too, sent a beautiful Bambi for my daughter. The other pins are part of a 10th Anniversary collection.
1zmcbvr.jpg

And now I have one set, the cupcakes, complete. Now to work on the apples.
fbhnac.jpg

I am so appreciative of how kind everyone on here had been. I can't wait to be able to pay it forward someday.

Back