• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZOMG! What pin is this!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha I got it right :p

first I thought it was Ariel and that came up with nothing but for some reason I thought the pin was a gomes...so I decided to search gomes and bingo! I said to Grime in the chat room and told me I was right..

yeah Id go for another.

Ok. I had the right pin but I NEVER would have guessed it from that drawing if I was put on the spot!

Oh-kay! I'm heading towards bead, so here's the answer! Did you get it right? What pin did you think it was if you didn't?

pin28967

If you had fun, please let me know if it's something you'd like to do again, and I'll see what I can arrange! Glad it was entertaining!
wow; that's an awesome looking pin.

haha, I figured that's what it was when I saw it, because of the wavy hair and the butterfly-looking things in it. I think if I had to draw it, it would turn out something like that, lol. I wasn't sure though since the opinions seemed so divided. I laughed when Gillian told me she didn't know and I said I think its one of your most wanted pins....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back