• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

$10000 for Designer Pins....How bad do you want them?!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
$10000 for Designer Pins....How bad do you want them?!!?

imaok4u

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Greetings pinsters :)

Just had to share the amusing thought of a certain auction going for $10000 for both complete designer sets (Princesses and Villains)!

First off....WHOA! (Think of the hit tv series, "Blossom").

Second off, how badly do you want these pins..........$10000 auction folks. I think it might be a buy it now too. Anyhow, maybe if I won the Megabucks I'd splurge hehehe.

Oh and if this has been posted already or if I break the roles of the DPF Forum....my apologies I can take this down. Just thought it would make for entertaining pin discussion :D :D :D

That is ridiculous. That is excessive waste. As much as I want those pins... I am actually disgusted someone would ask $10,000 for them. That is insane.

I think the seller listed them for $10,000 to see what kind of offers they get for the two sets. As much as they would like to sell them for that much I just think they're trying to see what they get offered

I think the seller listed them for $10,000 to see what kind of offers they get for the two sets. As much as they would like to sell them for that much I just think they're trying to see what they get offered

That makes sense.

What do you think they are actually worth? I would say together they are probably worth $1,500-$2,000

They are selling at like 625 per pin... if you break it down. I know certain pins have more value but thats like i mean NUTS

Wow even for a Co-op, I don't know if it is worth it.

If I were to offer a price that is both reasonable and worthwhile to the seller, I'd buy both sets for maybe at most $2000-$2500. It's pretty ridiculous, but at least the seller is making a profit and you as the pin keeper have a complete set, Rapunzel and all.

I haven't been doing this long, but how often do both sets come up for auction like this one?

Wow even for a Co-op, I don't know if it is worth it.

If I were to offer a price that is both reasonable and worthwhile to the seller, I'd buy both sets for maybe at most $2000-$2500. It's pretty ridiculous, but at least the seller is making a profit and you as the pin keeper have a complete set, Rapunzel and all.

I haven't been doing this long, but how often do both sets come up for auction like this one?

Back when the Villains first released, someone had both sets together for sale on EwBay for $2500. I think it included Rapunzel too.

Break it down:
'punzel: 1k ??
other 9 princesses: 1650 total?
Villains: 600-800?
total about $3250 to 3450 would be the MAX anyone should really be paying. And I am likely being generous with pricing for the other 9 princesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back