• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

$10000 for Designer Pins....How bad do you want them?!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
$10000 for Designer Pins....How bad do you want them?!!?
WHen they were originally released were you limited to buying?

Lets see..

Rapunzle-$700
Belle -$300
Ariel -$450
rest- $200
Villains are pretty low so.. -$500 ish

SO MAYBE... $3,500-$4,000 for both as of the prices right now (going a little higher for the people with the bank roll who dont care as much). With a best offer I really could picture this set going for $4,000. Im sure rapunzel will be at 1k soon enough. Lucky I got my set when they were only 800 ish.

Any deposit of $10k or more gets reported to IRS, if they were smart they'd lower it a dollar. How much for shipping? I haven't checked but it would be classic if it wasn't even free shipping.

Any deposit of $10k or more gets reported to IRS, if they were smart they'd lower it a dollar. How much for shipping? I haven't checked but it would be classic if it wasn't even free shipping.

It does say free. Once the cash gets put in your paypal the 3% would be deducted before that. So they are safe on the IRS tracking them for the 10k rule I believe..

OMG! Had to look. This is not only ridiculous, it's outrageous. And let's not forget, an addional $10.55 for shipping! :facepalm::eek: Really? You need an extra 10 bucks on top of that price? Somebody forgot to take their meds, I think, lol. Not going to be me, not even if I won a lotto. I might spend that much on pins, but it would be for a bit more than 10 pins. (at least 15-20 lololol)

To be fair, many pin sharks on ebay are coocoo for coco puffs. My grail Snow White pin just showed up on ebay for $100. The pin is worth $50 at most. I just laughed. Ebay sharks have lost their mind and this proves it.

OMG! Had to look. This is not only ridiculous, it's outrageous. And let's not forget, an addional $10.55 for shipping! :facepalm::eek: Really? You need an extra 10 bucks on top of that price? Somebody forgot to take their meds, I think, lol. Not going to be me, not even if I won a lotto. I might spend that much on pins, but it would be for a bit more than 10 pins. (at least 15-20 lololol)

I think shipping is free but I did the same thing you did, the second I saw this thread I had to look it up haha xD There isn't even a Best Offer option so clearly they aren't interested in negotiating. It's fine, I'll just wait and watch as the days count down and this set remains completely untouched ^_^

I think the max this set would go for at this current time is a little over $2,000 and that's only if people were really vying for it.

I'll just say it because I don't know want the seller getting a bad rep >_< I don't know the seller, but I know the person who the seller sold them too, and they sold it to them for a VERY good price...I'm talking VERY good, can't say how low but anyone would die for them at that price and they took the listing down after that. However, the buyer and I think everyone here can agree that $10,000 was way too high :) and I think the seller knows for future reference haha xD

Last edited:

That's only for cash transactions with the bank. Paypal is traceable.

$10K would pay for more than half of my student loans........ I'll DRESS UP as a designer princess if you pay me HALF that! D8

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back