• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

11/15 UPDATED recent XMAS PIN RELEASES! Tokyo Disney and Japan Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
11/15 UPDATED recent XMAS PIN RELEASES! Tokyo Disney and Japan Pins
Thanks so much for posting these pictures and the info. I'm so glad to have found this thread, but it's making me miss Japan and Tokyo! I *love* this year's Tanabata pin! Hope I can find it. <3 And oh my goodness, Honest John! :-o I really love the design of Japanese pins.

11/14 UPDATED with recent PIN RELEASES! Tokyo Disney Pins

Short line-up this time.

5Uyew4n.jpg

bVdZLWp.jpg

GiZVRv5.jpg
XUlfwaj.jpg

hv3SBGJ.jpg
YcinXuV.jpg

NB8pElh.jpg

From Disney on Classic Orchestra event:

EOUPhMJ.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for great info! I love the Mickey and Minnie pins with blue/pink backgrounds so much(they aren't TDR pins but from Disney on classic concert tour FIY) and so glad to find other pin trader in Japan on DPF :D
But I'm just wondering I saw some pics in your post which the author doesn't allow reposting even if he/she was given pic credit.
Anyway I appreciate for your amazing introduce of pins recently in Japan! I just need to share a link of this thread till now when I asked about that;)

I love the Tokyo and HK pins. They are so colorful and fun. Thanks so much for sharing all the great info and pics!

Thank you for great info! I love the Mickey and Minnie pins with blue/pink backgrounds so much(they aren't TDR pins but from Disney on classic concert tour FIY) and so glad to find other pin trader in Japan on DPF :D
But I'm just wondering I saw some pics in your post which the author doesn't allow reposting even if he/she was given pic credit.
Anyway I appreciate for your amazing introduce of pins recently in Japan! I just need to share a link of this thread till now when I asked about that;)

You're right about the Mickey+Minnie pins. I meant to mention that they were from the Concert but just forgot to, so thank you for pointing that out!

I get the majority of the pin pictures from Google (I'm quite a good Googler) as it is very difficult to find pictures of pins as the decent few that are posted are on random blogs. As such I do not mean for any offense to the author in posting these pictures. I will try to look into other sources.

Japan Disney Store Release Pin Set: Disney Classics

Some special pin sets featuring the classics released through the Disney Store.

uSAA8r7.jpg

MjcVACm.jpg

A6zuSIj.jpg

I4smS02.jpg

I get the majority of the pin pictures from Google (I'm quite a good Googler) as it is very difficult to find pictures of pins as the decent few that are posted are on random blogs. As such I do not mean for any offense to the author in posting these pictures. I will try to look into other sources.
Yes I agree you didn't mean so,I know many of them haven't written their authority and thoughts about their credit of pics where could be found easily at their websites. Thanks again for understanding and great keeping of this thread:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back