• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15
Knew Sven would turn up sooner or later :rofl:

Love the Bunsen! Though, I had literally just found the last of my Muppet PTD needs for a reasonable price yesterday, and they release another. It never ends!

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 7/2/15

Love the Bunsen! Though, I had literally just found the last of my Muppet PTD needs for a reasonable price yesterday, and they release another. It never ends!

Haha awwwe, they definitely tend to do that! I can't remember if they made one or not but I would love to see a Sam the Eagle PTD, that would be truly patriotic right there :'D Anyways, just a heads up there's only one PTD standing & it's Honeydew. Hopefully we will FINALLY see an Aladdin PTD in the next set! >:[

Last edited:
Just a heads up, there will be a new ptd set coming out today as they announced on their Instagram account. I gotta say I'm loving these new rules for ptd this summer :D with all the new pins coming out from Disneyland & WDI, ptds would be the last pins I should be worrying about.

I won't be able to get down there until 6 at least (unless there is absolutely NO traffic today), so I'm hoping that enough people are stuck at work or at Disneyland for the anniversary that something good is left by the time I can get there! ;)

The new PTDs:
10887575_1002657713118998_871093194595302381_o.jpg

Got my sundaes at 7:15 and they were all still available. I was happy but surprised. People must have pretty evenly bought Hiro, Vixy, and the Duke. Tony said over 600 people had already come through.

Hiro sold out about 10 minutes ago. I expect Vixy to go shortly.

Did they sell slower because so many folks were in Disneyland? It's nice that people were more easily able to get the pins they wanted!

That is a good batch! Nice to see more BH6! ...and Vixy is adorable!

Honestly surprised these haven't all sold out already, lol!

The general PTD-buying crowd seem to not like the Tinkerbell fairies, so I'm not surprised that Fawn is still left. I am surprised that it took until Sunday for the Duke to sell out, though. I think he was the longest-standing Frozen PTD.

So it looks like we won't see a flip till Christmas I say? LOL! So relieved that this set will actually stay for a while. I wonder till D23 Expo? :O

I think Darla will do okay, too, and maybe the beaucoup Lilo and Stitch fans will make Mertle go. I imagine Runt of the Litter will be around for a bit.

Darla looks strange….

I think they wanted a "vacation" from pin traders with this combo. I hope having Gurgi means an Elionwy is coming <3 Although I'm still waiting on Phoebus and I know the Aladdin collectors are waiting on Aladdin too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back