• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster is sold out now.

Thanks, Coby!

tigger - yep, just for PTDs though. There are just three so far and I live almost next door, so it wasn't too hard for me to grab them as they came out.

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 9/7/15

Looks like Brave Little Toaster is sold out!

EDIT: didn't see the last post lol.

I swear they're waiting to release an Aladdin PTD during the Aladdin release next week & the suspense is killing me!! LOL.

Last edited:
tigger - yep, just for PTDs though. There are just three so far and I live almost next door, so it wasn't too hard for me to grab them as they came out.
Ah, then I am now a BC ptd completest too! :tigger: Now for some of those really hard to get small LE Black Cauldron pins, that's different!

I had no idea that BLT was even a Disney movie. There's another pin for this movie? Talk about super obscure! I hope they do all of the appliances, I loved the vacuum when I was a kid.

I'm really hoping for a Kirby (he's the vacuum) PTD, too! He's my favorite. I'm guessing/hoping that they'll at least release Lampy, Radio, Blanky, and Kirby, since they were the core group from the movie.

Here is what you need to be a Brave Little Toaster completist:

11350914_969306869759384_7618721131304128908_n.jpg

The other pin is from the Magical Musical Moments series.

I'm really hoping for a Kirby (he's the vacuum) PTD, too! He's my favorite. I'm guessing/hoping that they'll at least release Lampy, Radio, Blanky, and Kirby, since they were the core group from the movie.
Gorgeous pins! That PTD is especially lovely <3 I sincerely hope that they release more of the core group, I would absolutely adore a Blanky PTD with him snuggling around a melting sundae :D

Here is what you need to be a Brave Little Toaster completist:

11350914_969306869759384_7618721131304128908_n.jpg

The other pin is from the Magical Musical Moments series.

OMG that's amazing!! I'm glad there's BLT fans out there. I have a feeling there will be more characters from that movie. I also love the fact that they added a backdrop for this PTD instead of just the BLT by itself [:

I'm just waiting patiently for Aladdin to still show up >,<

I don't know if this is the place to put this or not but someone on Facebook posted the preview board for upcoming PTD's and I'm DYING!!! There are 6 coming up that I need and I'm freaking out!!!

I don't know if this is the place to put this or not but someone on Facebook posted the preview board for upcoming PTD's and I'm DYING!!! There are 6 coming up that I need and I'm freaking out!!!

I saw & I was about to post it here too! & they previewed Aladdin!! :D

There it is. :) It's no surprise but the 4 I need most, in order, are Charlotte, Carl, Tom and Roquefort. (I've been waiting for a little Charlotte and little Carl for AGES!)

THAT is the Oaken pin I have been waiting for ...

EDIT: And I just realized that besides the Carpenter from AiW, they have the Birdcage Bird. Whaaaat. I love it!

Last edited:
I hate them and love them right now at DSF. :p

Carpenter is cool but if they're actually going to start doing the obscure Wonderland characters like that Birdcage Bird?! #love Mome raths please! And pencil-head bird! And bread-and-butterflies! And Dogerpillar! And Brush-head dog! And Bill the Lizard! And still waiting for Baby Oysters. And if there's a Carpenter, there should be a Walrus not far behind. I see a lot of ice cream in my future! :D

I nearly had a heart attack because I read this thread from the bottom up and thought the PTDs had flipped under my nose and I missed something. Great preview batch! There are a few I'm not really interested in, but whoa are they filling up the obscure character quota! That's one thing I love about PTDs, characters who don't get any pins have a chance at being made.

So, I'm gonna need to get black and white Daisy, Nutsy, and Baymax.

Ahhhh!! I need Aladdin and Baymax! And dang, Briar Rose looks really good! And Charlotte's adorable!

NIBS! I'm gonna have to keep my eye out for bunny boy on the bay for my younger sister. It seems a little weird to me that the B+W Daisy has colored ice cream when the B+W Donald had B+W ice cream.

Black/white Minnie also had colored ice cream. Matching your best friend trumps matching your boyfriend, I guess? LOL

Sigh, there's the other doughnut cop! I mean... Yay in all, lol, but I still wish they would make a Turbo PTD at some point!

A lot of nice character variety in there! See a few I know that some have been waiting for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back