• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2017 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 Pin Releases
15419665_1373503109367788_3240140864693622919_o.jpg

As long as they don't surprise release a Carl walking Dug (I'd die if it were Russell walking Dug) then I'm good.

I adore the Roquefort pin but need to rein in the collections...

Cool dogs with owners pins! Man, if they do a cats with owners set I'm going to be in serious trouble...

I believe on a preview board at a pin event a few months back, they also displayed a "Rescuers" pin with the mice series.

I'm guessing that will be a "surprise release" the day of?

I believe on a preview board at a pin event a few months back, they also displayed a "Rescuers" pin with the mice series.

I'm guessing that will be a "surprise release" the day of?
I think there was also the church mice from RH, so this might end up being a two part series?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hey guys, does anyone know if the bamboo Moana cup is still available? I've seen some pics and I gotta say I'd like to try and get my hands on it...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Hey guys, does anyone know if the bamboo Moana cup is still available? I've seen some pics and I gotta say I'd like to try and get my hands on it...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I just bought one yesterday from DSF, is it available anywhere else?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back