• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2017 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some amazing pins in this set! I'm going to try for them. I love the little Up House, Groot, Ralph, Enchanted and Baymax with Furry Baby!

Not necessarily a set--they might just release three pins at a time. That's how Countdown to the Millennium worked (five pins each Friday).

It was a different world then. The releases WERE first-come-first-served, and the Interweb was not all it is today (yes, I just said, "Back in my day ... you whippersnappers have no idea how hard we had it" :lol:). People treated it like The Hunger Games of Pins (except we didn't have The Hunger Games yet, so it JUST seemed insane). And since everyone was worried about Y2K (I'm sticking to my "retro" post theme), it was very easy to joke that since the world was ending ANYWAY, WHO CARED WHO GOT THE PINS????

*sniffle* I'm so nostalgic now.
Omg. XD That was a roller coaster!

I've missed checking up on pin news! There are already some super cute 2017 ones - I'm so behind! Those couple cast member pins are precious. I wear my zapped Rapunzel one from the previous set around with such pride! :)

I would call your individual stores, because my store is doing a lotto like for the Designer Dolls. You can put your name in the drawing between 12 and 1, and the names are drawn at 1:15. These are going to be sold 3 in a pack for each week (10 weeks) leading up to the 30th anniversary on March 28th. There's a lot more merchandise on the way, so be on the lookout!

Yeah ! So excited for pins I can actually pick up at cost ! Some I want and some traders, hopefully. I too have the question about price and edition size as that will determine how many Sat I have to visit my store. I hope this goes well so they be encouraged to release more pins at stores. So many cute pins - Def need that Stitch!

These are going to be sold 3 in a pack for each week (10 weeks) leading up to the 30th anniversary on March 28th.

That'll make it a bit easier on CMs, particularly at high-volume stores. It might help with trading, too ... there will be folks who want the complete set, but some might try just for traders, or get the week's set for one pin they want and trade/sell the rest.

Oh my goodness! What a cute set! I love baymax, the enchanted one and quite a few others are adorable. <3

I think the Prince and the Pauper one takes the cake for me! :D <3 :eek:
LP-30th-anniversary_pre-awareness-pins_01.jpg

Back to the Tsums, could someone tell me, from left to right, top to bottom, the bottom two rows (Jungle Book) of characters, minus Elliot?

s-l1600.jpg

3rd row (L-R): Kaa, Bagheera, Akela (wolf), Shere Khan
4th row (L-R): Mowgli, Baloo, King Louie (?) - looks like but he's the wrong color, and then Elliot from Pete's Dragon.

Is that right?

And then these Star Wars:

s-l1600.jpg

I got all but one, the one between Yoda & the Jawa. The one right after the Jawa is Greedo, right?

Next to Elliot is King Louie. His colors are off but he looks just like the plush Louie tsum.

In between Yoda and the Jawa is Jabba the Hut. And yes, Greedo is on the end.

Back to the Tsums, could someone tell me, from left to right, top to bottom, the bottom two rows (Jungle Book) of characters, minus Elliot?

s-l1600.jpg

3rd row (L-R): Kaa, Bagheera, Akela (wolf), Shere Khan
4th row (L-R): Mowgli, Baloo, King Louie (?) - looks like but he's the wrong color, and then Elliot from Pete's Dragon.

Is that right?

Yes! I think you got them all right. Louie does look a bit funky.

No clue on the Star Wars set, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back