• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
At one of the WDI pop-up shops they had the villain profiles in mystery bags (although, in fairness, I don’t know whether some had been held back for that purpose or if just the unsold ones were the ones in the pouches). You never really know what you will find there...

EGRlv_s-200x150.gif

I neeeeeed that Quasimodo! And the Eugene, too, but Quasi with his bird is just too cute!

Looks like it's a good time to recall some of my favorite "early days of pin trading" sets.
pin2414th200
pin5435th200

But I really love the Roger Rabbit design.

I wonder why/how they got leaked though! According to insta the artist himself leaked them but...why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I thought I was safe from any type of WDI profiles if it didn't have a Pixar character. I was fine with the two the made for the villains and now here's a sneak peak at Jessie and Elastagirl.

*sigh*

Unblurred summer previews from HK (pics from wendysdisneyland on IG):

3GDkl2H.png

zGItpGn.png

GMMis32.png

FtQGK35.png

Omg, why. I love the Zootopia and Incredibles pins! But since they're low LEs and from HK (thus a lot harder to obtain), I'll probably have to pass, sigh. Gotta save my lower (read, <1000) LEs for priority wishes. D:

ETA: Just caught up and saw the profiles~! I don't want them to be the real art, lol, because I want Jim to be better. XD (Plus the poses are all rather inconsistent...?) But...does anyone know that Disney artist's IG and can PM me the account name? I wanna follow an official Disney pin designer. :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Since it's not an official WDI poster that's forbidden on DPF, I think we can share it here:

31747949_1682205611833197_4106772076881248256_n.jpg
I wonder why they changed the format by showing more of the characters and having more color in the Simba background. Now they won't really match with the heroines as well.

Saving you guys the trouble of listening to the super annoying Youtuber-esque interviewer on ABC this morning...
they showed these pins during their preview of Toy Story Land in Orlando. I've seen the top 3 posted on here before but I don't really remember seeing the blocks before.

VXLRUBq.png

Saving you guys the trouble of listening to the super annoying Youtuber-esque interviewer on ABC this morning...
they showed these pins during their preview of Toy Story Land in Orlando. I've seen the top 3 posted on here before but I don't really remember seeing the blocks before.

VXLRUBq.png
Interesting. They look like the sort of thing that would be used for a lead up to the opening, but with the opening only 2 months away and there 14 of them, seems like a bit late. Maybe 2 a week? Seems rushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back