• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Pin Releases
It should be easy enough for you to trade to complete two sets, then. Just try to dim the fanatical gleam in your eye so people don't start asking for Heroes in exchange. :D

LOL. I hope so. My Dad thinks the set is great! I just hope we have good luck with chasers or people want to trade their chasers for not WDI / DSSH.

I really am quite relieved that the Pixar mystery set is not Inside Out. It would have been nice that it got enough love for an entire mystery set all to itself and I know y'all would have stepped up to help me out, but it's *more* nice to not have to worry about trying to get an entire set of something right now. Mid-September on, though, and all bets are off! ;)

For those wanting/needing EleFinnick...I'm getting a pack from my Hong Kong pickup person but I'll only need Judy cuz I don't do Toot Toot. So I may throw him up as an auction when I get the set in (probably the end of September, since I'm purchasing it when I get back from my trip). :)

Oooooh boy.....

ca4a1283617e315fde5dd80441646c34.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

These are going to be crazy popular!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really am quite relieved that the Pixar mystery set is not Inside Out. It would have been nice that it got enough love for an entire mystery set all to itself and I know y'all would have stepped up to help me out, but it's *more* nice to not have to worry about trying to get an entire set of something right now. Mid-September on, though, and all bets are off! ;)

For those wanting/needing EleFinnick...I'm getting a pack from my Hong Kong pickup person but I'll only need Judy cuz I don't do Toot Toot. So I may throw him up as an auction when I get the set in (probably the end of September, since I'm purchasing it when I get back from my trip). :)

Yessss!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

101-Dalmations-LE-500.jpg

101 Dalmations LE 500
Aristocats-LE-500.jpg

Aristocats LE 500
Baby-Simba-Nala-LE-500.jpg

Baby Simba & Nala LE 500
Bambi-LE-500.jpg

Bambi LE 500
Dumbo-LE-500.jpg

Dumbo LE 500
Lady-Puppies-LE-500.jpg

Lady & Puppies LE 500
Lion-King-LE-500.jpg

Lion King LE 500

This set is Limited Edition of 500 each. The set includes 7 pins total with a retail price of $125. Each pin has (5) different metal variants: (Rose Gold, Antique Gold, Gold, Silver & Black).

Information courtesy of Orlando Evenings of Enchantment 2018 Pin Releases - Disney Pins Blog

101-Dalmations-LE-500.jpg

101 Dalmations LE 500
Aristocats-LE-500.jpg

Aristocats LE 500
Baby-Simba-Nala-LE-500.jpg

Baby Simba & Nala LE 500
Bambi-LE-500.jpg

Bambi LE 500
Dumbo-LE-500.jpg

Dumbo LE 500
Lady-Puppies-LE-500.jpg

Lady & Puppies LE 500
Lion-King-LE-500.jpg

Lion King LE 500

This set is Limited Edition of 500 each. The set includes 7 pins total with a retail price of $125. Each pin has (5) different metal variants: (Rose Gold, Antique Gold, Gold, Silver & Black).

Information courtesy of Orlando Evenings of Enchantment 2018 Pin Releases - Disney Pins Blog
Why is Berlioz white?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

That Aristocats pin is making me twitch. They managed to mess up Berlioz's fur color, nose color, eye color, *and* ribbon color. (I am assuming it's Berlioz based on ribbon shape; if it's Tolouse then they messed up his bow style.)

That Aristocats pin is making me twitch. They managed to mess up both Berlioz's fur color, nose color, eye color, *and* ribbon color. (I am assuming it's Berlioz based on ribbon shape; if it's Tolouse then they messed up his bow style.)
It has to be Berlioz based on his shape and bow being undone, Toulouse is chubbier, and his bow is always tied properly.

But yeah, that color error. Yeesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back