• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ahhhhh!!! Snow White Grail!! Yippee!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhh!!! Snow White Grail!! Yippee!!!

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
I have been saving up for this pin for quite some time thanks to huertajv kindly allowing me to make payments. I am sending my last payment this Friday, but Vicki so sweetly sent my pin a little bit earlier. This was an absolute surprise, and made my day! :hsd:

FBF2EA18-8D47-47AB-8BC8-CA8AE41AAF6A-1733-000002295CFAC77C.jpg

Vicki, Thank you so much for helping me to get this beauty! I love all the Designer pins, but this one is the pin I kept going back to. Pictures just do not do it justice!

Here is my work-in-progress princess page (sorry for the low quality pic):

84BDECDB-875F-4BD0-B794-75235F805FB5-1733-0000022956C4161E.jpg

530348_3670495641484_1247643395_3654576_332402594_n.jpg

It was fitting because it was Snow White...but OHMAHGOD!!!! I love the Snow White Designer Pin, it is tied for my second favorite with Mulan, that pin is absolutely stunning, and you have it close to your Valiant and Villainous Ariel pin, ugh! Jealousy is coursing through my veins lol but it is all in good fun! Seriously, congrats! I don't know how I'll ever manage to get that pin for a reasonable trade (price or pin-wise).

I never really cared for snow white but this picture makes the pin look amazingly beautiful and it makes me kinda want it now...lol.
I'm so glad you got that pin thats so great for you!!!!

530348_3670495641484_1247643395_3654576_332402594_n.jpg

It was fitting because it was Snow White...but OHMAHGOD!!!! I love the Snow White Designer Pin, it is tied for my second favorite with Mulan, that pin is absolutely stunning, and you have it close to your Valiant and Villainous Ariel pin, ugh! Jealousy is coursing through my veins lol but it is all in good fun! Seriously, congrats! I don't know how I'll ever manage to get that pin for a reasonable trade (price or pin-wise).

Love the picture! :lol: Aw, thank you! It definitely took a while for me to finally save up for but it was really worth it. I really hope you are able to get this pin somehow- it's such a beautiful portrayal of Snow White and probably my favorite princess pin to date <3

everytime I see snow white pins, I wqant to start collecting snow white!! LOL love the collection! its so beautiful!

Oh my goodness, I'm so the same way! I didn't really even care for Snow White much at first, but after I started appreciating the movie more (and I think a bit of my love for OUAT feeds my snow white appreciate =)), I started paying attention to her pins, and they have so many pretty ones of her! Thanks so much!

Congrats Kayla :) Time to change your siggy.

Thank you Selen! And yes, tis finally time! =D

I never really cared for snow white but this picture makes the pin look amazingly beautiful and it makes me kinda want it now...lol.
I'm so glad you got that pin thats so great for you!!!!

Thank you so much and I'm so glad you like the pic! :)

Thank you everyone!! I'm so excited and I love that I can share it here with everyone, you guys are all so sweet! :hug:

Its an unpopular opinion but I think that's the best of the designer princesses. I'm happy that its in the.hands of someone who will cherish it!

Yes, Rapunzel is so beautiful! And I've traded mine away a while ago :( Now I'm looking for Rapunzel and Ariel lol
But can't afford them with my driving lessons, so nice of Vicki to let you make payments! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back