• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ahhhhh!!! Snow White Grail!! Yippee!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So awesome! Congrats and wohooo to Huerta for helping out :) That is one of the nicest Snow White pins I've seen. Your princess page looks GREAT!!!

It's such a beautiful pin! I didn't collect the designer princesses but I had to have this pin! She's just gorgeous.

Its an unpopular opinion but I think that's the best of the designer princesses. I'm happy that its in the.hands of someone who will cherish it!

Thank you! And I totally agree- I really think all the designer princesses are gorgeous but this is the one that I kept going back to as a *must have* (well, must have in the world of pins, I was still breathing without it and everything. :D)

Yes, Rapunzel is so beautiful! And I've traded mine away a while ago :( Now I'm looking for Rapunzel and Ariel lol
But can't afford them with my driving lessons, so nice of Vicki to let you make payments! :)

I'm sorry! :( I hate trade regrets and sad to say I have them all too often- I hope you are able to get the ones you want someday!! You're such a sweet member that I'm sure when the time comes for you to be able to save up that someone will help you out! :)

So awesome! Congrats and wohooo to Huerta for helping out :) That is one of the nicest Snow White pins I've seen. Your princess page looks GREAT!!!

Thanks so much on the page compliment too! It has been really hard trying to decide which pins I want and sometimes I buy/trade for pins only to realize they won't fit on my page after all :doh: (my budget makes me picky >.< :lol:). But I'm really excited with the vision I have for it now and I think if I'm patient then the right pins will keep coming around eventually! :)

Thank you again everyone! You guys are all so awesome!! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back