• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Almost Live Online: Character Blocks and Hats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One person on FB got through. Posted the surprise

40684469_10155742876468531_1341487452417687552_n.jpg

I got through! Chickened out on buying anything extra for traders though. Last month was so expensive for pins. I hadn't actually looked at the price of the Cinderella set when I snagged it so that was a bit of a shock at check out. But oh well. I have a Gus Gus side collection. Just bought that and the Mulan block.

Edit: I guess that means Suzy and Perla are up for trade.

I got extras of all the color blocks as traders (except I am keeping Mulan for myself)
Looking to trade for BH6 color block, or sell close to cost (would love some help for shipping)

Question. It says website is at capacity and will be automatically refreshed. I’m just sitting here looking at the swirling thingy. Should I physically refresh?

Finally got through, and everything is showing Sold Out. So now the expiring cart game begins.

I got in but they were all sold out. Tried refreshing and it booted me out. Do they ever come available again after saying "sold out"?

I got in but they were all sold out. Tried refreshing and it booted me out. Do they ever come available again after saying "sold out"?

Yes, as other people's carts expire (have to walk away due to work, kids, other obligations, website crashes, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back