• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Ang's @Cost DSF Pickups! :D

SOLD! Ang's @Cost DSF Pickups! :D

DPF Court Jester
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Welcome, :D

5bcdd1eaebe18fdff426e8fe1b11ef23.gif

Sometimes, when we're at DSF we get extras of pins. We usually use extras as traders or we just let them rot in our pin books. XD

Madre and I thought we should put some more good back into DPF, and here we are! :D

PRICING:

I'll get more detailed with this section in the coming days, but everything will be purely at cost. So, you only need to pay for Pay Pal fees, shipping, tax, and the actual pins. :)

AVAILABLE FOR PICKUPS:

PTDs
36b731546eb89136444b513553376dc9.jpg

Zarina:
1)
2)
3)

Squishy:
1)
2)
3)

Phoebus:
1)
2)
3)

DSF Releases:
Cursive Cuties
f53d57fbb0eeaca08a2c37cfd9e01d23.jpg

Stitch:
1)
2)
3)

Dumbo:
1)
2)
3)

Pegasus:
1)
2)
3)

Thumper:
1)
2)
3)

I'll be updating this thread to make it a little bit cleaner, and to make it more like Tessa's. *cheeky wink* ;D

Yay!!!
See, Madre is already a good influence on you. Lol
Seriously though, thank you both for doing this.

Count me in for zarina, Phoebus and all 4 cuties.

Thank you both!
Please sign me up for the cursive cuties- interested in whole set, but if you're sharing the love:
# 1 choice Dumbo
# 2 - Stitch
# 3 - Pegasus
# 4 - Thumper

:) Good luck everyone!!

Can I be on the list for Phoebus, Stitch, and Pegasus? If you are spreading the love around, Pegasus is by far my #1! Thanks for doing this!!

Last edited:
Set of Cursive Cuties please.

Also would be willing to trade for Lionking Family Pride pin that I have posted if you dont have it yet.

Last edited:
I would love to be on the list for X1 of each of these: Dumbo, Stitch, Thumper. This thrills me!!! I can't thank you enough for offering to do this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow! So much interest...I'll actually take any 3 cursives that aren't previously claimed above. With order of interest being Dumbo, Stitch, Thumper, Pegasus....or any combination of the above!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in the Stitch cutie pin please - thanks for offering to do this, I truly appreciate the opportunity to get a pin I otherwise wouldn't be able to get.

Back